Bamboo Protector & Rejuvenater has been developed by Crystal Paints for treating bamboo panels.
Bamboo Protector & Rejuvenater will help protect the bamboo and assist in retaining the natural colour of the bamboo by replacing the natural oils lost through weathering. It is offered Clear, Bamboo Brown & Bamboo Black to better compliment the colour of bamboo panels being used.
Offered in the three main bamboo colour choices Clear, Bamboo Brown & Bamboo Black, you’ll be sure to find the most appropriate colour for your panels and poles.
Bamboo Cleaner has been formulated to be a powerful easy to use surface wash for Bamboo, is not harmful to the environment and can be used on most surfaces. We recommend using Bamboo Cleaner before applying the Bamboo Protector & Rejuvenater.
Bamboo Cleaner will remove fungi and mould growths along with other dirt that builds up on the surface of your panels and poles.
APPLICATION OF BAMBOO PROTECTOR & REJUVENATER
– Remove all dirt, dust, loose particles and any oil from the bamboo surface. Crystal Paints recommends using Bamboo Cleaner as this product will not harm the bamboo, grass or plants near the bamboo being cleaned and provide a clean surface for the Bamboo Protector & Rejuvenator to work most effictively.
– BECAUSE OF THE VARIETY OF BAMBOO KINDS WE RECOMMEND YOU ALWAYS TRY A SMALL TEST PATCH FIRST TO GAUGE COMPATIBILITY AND DRYNESS OF SURFACE.
– Once the bamboo surface is dry, apply a thin coat of the Bamboo Protector & Rejuvenater by brushing or spraying a thin coat onto the bamboo. (DO NOT APPLY IF TEMPERATURE IS LESS THAN 12 DEGREES C).
– Allow first coat to dry for at least 24 hours (The rate of absorption will vary depending on the age and how much weathering the bamboo has had. It will also allow maximum absorption from bamboo).
– Before applying any additional coats, try a small test patch first to check if the bamboo surface will absorb another coat. If after trying a test patch the Bamboo Protector & Rejuvenater is still tacky DO NOT apply another coat as the bamboo is not able to be recoated.
– Clean all equipment in mineral turpentine.
HOW MUCH WILL YOU NEED
1 Litre of Bamboo Protector and Rejuvenater should cover 8-16sq/m. This will vary depending on the dryness of your bamboo, the species of bamboo and the age of the bamboo.
5 Curban Street
PH. 07 3341 3566
Visit www.crystalpaints.com.au for more great products specials.